November 27, 2006

Angie and Gabe's School Days-November

11-27-06 Ok, so it has been awhile since I've updated this. Well, Gabe got his report card a couple of weeks ago. He didn't do as well as he did the first 6 weeks. Don't get me wrong, he did GREAT, but his grades went down. This time around his grades were as follows: His overall average is a 88. Here is the breakdown of his grades: Language Arts-89; Social Stuides-84; Math-88; Science-91. David and I are still proud of him! We told him that the work and tests were just gonna keep getting harder and harder and that he just needed to keep on studying. I'm not sure when Angie will be getting her next report card, but I am sure it is good! =)

11-1-06
So this morning I had to go talk to the office about something. On the wall by the office they have posters up that say Math Stars I, Math Stars II, Pfactsmasters, etc..... Well, under Math Stars I whose name did I see? Well Gabe of course! My baby is smart! Also, down the hall by the nurses office they have on the wall certificates with pictures on them. Above the certificates it says "Citizens of the Month" so who's do I look for and find? Angie's! My baby looked so cute in her pic! David and I are so proud of our kids!


No comments: