February 23, 2007

Angie and Gabe's School Days-February

2-23-07 Well, it's been over a month since I've updated this. So here ya go! Well, lets see, what has happened since last month? Well, first off, remember how back in November I mentioned that Gabriel was a Math Stars I student. Well, now he's a Math Marvels I student! He completely skipped Math Stars II! I couldn't believe it....the order is Math Stars I, Math Stars II, Math Marvels I, Math Marvels II, etc.... Also, he currently has 10-20 Accelerated Reader (AR) points...the way it works is you read a book, take a test on it and earn points, each book is worth different points.... Yesterday he got his report card. I had to call my in laws to tell him his grades. I couldn't believe my eyes! His grades are as follows: Overall Core Average-94, English Language Arts Average-92, Language Arts-92, Social Studies-91, Math-97, and Science-95. Yup, a 97 in Math! We are so proud of him! Angie hasn't gotten her report card yet, so once I receive it, I will update this!

No comments: