March 10, 2009

Time flys! (Week 7)

So much this week! Where to start!!!!

Lets see, last week...Thursday Nadia and I went shopping most of the day. Friday night my sis in law and I went out to Island's and had a couple of drinks.

Saturday Angie and I went shopping for things for her birthday party which is this weekend. We spent the afternoon making candy (I bought a mold and candy melts from JoAnn's Fabrics) and candy and goodie bags.

Here's one of the 13 handmade invitations (all of them are different):


The candys we made from the mold and candy melts:


Goodie and candy bags:


Saturday night I worked so when I got home at 8:30 am Sunday morning I went to bed! I didn't sleep much, but it was enough. We didn't do much Sunday.

Oh, Sunday I cut Angie's hair! Myself! And it doesnt look to bad if I say so myself!! She tried to cut it herself sometime before that! lol.. crazy girl!!

The angle makes it look crooked, but it isn't!


Gabe took his G&T test on the 4th. We don't know the results, but when I talked to his teacher about the test back in the fall she said that whether he passes or not, he's still going to be in the program next year!!

Nadia is getting close to crawling! She's all over the place now! She mostly goes backwards, but she's starting to get on her knees now!!

Well, I think thats it for now! lol.. If I think of anything else or if anything else happens, Ill update!!

1 comment:

Ellie... said...

WOW that party looked like it would have been fun being there, all them goodies!!!!!