January 8, 2009

My New Years Resolutions

Originally I wasn't going to "have" any, but there are some things I would like to accomplish this year.

1. I would like to lose some weight. I am off to a great start so far! I am down 2.5lbs! You can track my challenge: http://nikkisweighlossgoal.blogspot.com/

2. Spend even more time with each of my 3 babies. Both individually and together. Angie and I have been going for afternoon walks. Nadia may or may not go. She likes getting out! I play with Nadia on the floor. I watch tv (mostly cartoons) with Gabe.

3. Spend more time with David. I am looking forward to celebrating 10 years of marriage in May!!

4. I would also like to work on my finances. I found a really great job I like that pays me well and has awesome hours! I have a few things I would like to get paid off this year.

Well, thats about it. Not too much and so far I am off to a great start!

1 comment:

Ellie... said...

Awesome goals for 2009!!!!!