January 29, 2009

Almost the weekend!

I am so ready for it to be here! 1 more day of work (6hrs) and then play time! lol.. ok, well not so much of a weekend since I have to work on Sunday!!! Super Bowl Sunday of all days! Everyone will be going to David's grandparents house to watch the game and I will be at work. Oh well, thats life! lol

Lets see, work is going great! I'm trying to work as many hours as they will let me. lol... This week I was working the early shift. Man, its hard to have to get up and BE AT work by 7 am!!! Normally I'm getting up around 6 or 6:15 and leaving the house after 7! But, you gotta do what you gotta do to make it in this world.

Oh, Angie is Citizen of the Month AGAIN this month! She is doing really well in school and is a big help around the house. Gabe is doing really well in school as well. He should be testing soon to see if he will be in the Gifted and Talented (GAT) Program at school next year. That boy is too smart for his own pants!!! Nadia has 2 teeth coming in on the bottom! I should be taking her to her 6 month check up around the 8th. We will have to see how much she has grown!

David is doing well too. Still looking for a job, but with this economy, its so hard. But for now, he and I are both spending lots of time with the kids and each other.

Well, thats about it for now. =)

2 comments:

April Willard said...

Congrats to Angie and Gabe for their good work at school! I love the picture at the top of your blog with all the kids doin their own thing.

Heather said...

Yay for Angie and Gabe! Congrats Mama!