February 2, 2009

What a weekend! (Week 2)

Well, lets see, what happened this weekend..... Friday I went out. Woohoo! Sgt Pepper's Dueling Pianos was so awesome! I so want to go back again!! I had 2 mixed drinks (Malibu Rum with 7-up) and a jager bomb..........yum!!!!!!!!!!!!! David and the kids just stayed home and played on the PS3. Saturday we pretty much just chilled at home. The kids played outside since we had really nice weather! Sunday I had to work.. blah, but I met up with David and the kids at his grandparents house for Super Bowl Sunday. It was nice to see everyone since we haven't seen them in awhile.

Other than that, not too much really going on.

5 comments:

Xaleyn said...

Sounds like a fun week! I wish I was there with you :)

Breanna said...

MMMMM Jager Bombs!!!! My mouth is watering!

glad you had a great time out on the town!

Amber said...

Oh I'm jealous of you going out!

Caroline said...

OMG, what I wouldn't give for a Jager bomb or a mixed drink right about now... I am glad you had a good weekend!

Heather said...

Yummy! <3