February 22, 2009

Another week! (Week 5)

Another update!!

Good thing for the 52 weeks of a busy mom's life blog challenge! Otherwise, I probably wouldn't be updating this as often as I should!! lol...

So, before I update, I just want to say I LOVE MY SASSY MAMAS!!!!!!!! We've become close friends over the last year. As our babies grow, we share so much together!

Ok, on to the update. Lets see... Oh, Nadia turned 7 months yesterday!!! I took her for her 6 month check up on Thursday the 19th. She now weighs 15 lbs and is 25 inches long. She only gained 1 lb and grew 1 inch since her 4 month check up in December. I thought she would have grown more than that. She certainly feels and looks like she has!! The doctor said shes doing well so I'm not worried about anything!

Angie and Gabe just got home about 15-20 minutes ago. They went to a birthday party followed by a sleepover for one of their cousins. They went to Rainforest Cafe. I've never been, but they said it was fun and they had a blast!

David and I are doing pretty good. I've been working what hours they let me and he is still looking for a job. Other than that, we are just spending time together and with the kids. Last Sunday we took the kids and went and visited with David's grandparents. It was nice to visit and they were really happy to see us and the kids.

Well, hopefully the weather lets up and it starts to warm up again soon. Its tough keeping 3 kids entertained indoors! I want to take them to the park, beach, pier, and whereever else! lol...

Well, until next time!

1 comment:

Ellie... said...

Dang girl, 7 months already!!! Where has the time literally gone !!???