February 11, 2009

Busy, busy, busy (Week 3)

Wow, its been OVER a week since I last posted! I've been so busy with work and the kids. I actually have a day off today!! Yay!!! lol....

Ok, lets see.... Gabe lost another tooth last week! I can't believe he is still losing them! Angie is growing up on me. She doesnt seem to need my help much anymore. She's doing everything on her own. Nadia is getting close to crawling!! Shes rolling all over the place too! And she talks so much {ok, babbles} more too! I can't believe how fast time has gone. She has her 6 month check up on the 19th. We will see how long and how much she weighs!

As for me, like I said, work, work, work, work, work!!! Since Thursday I was working the night shift. Back to days tomorrow!!!

Well, thats about it for now.

3 comments:

Casey said...

It's so sad that they grow up so fast! But, then again - getting them out of diapers is a total blessing!

Have a good week!
:)

Heather said...

Wahhh! I can't believe the babies are 6 months old already!
Everyones growing up on you, time for another one! LOL!

Ellie... said...

GIRL!!! Slow down, you work to much! Make sure you set aside some play time!! I've missed you on the board.