February 16, 2009

Its that time again (Week 4)

Time to update! Lets see... I am still working as much as they let me. On Thursday and Friday I worked at our Beach Cities office. It was a lot of physical work but the time sure did fly! Everyone there is really nice and helpful! My knee has been acting up a lot lately. I had to put my knee brace on today.

Gabe and Angie had today off from school for Presidents' Day so we got to sleep in a bit. I do need to update my pictures blog with the most recent pics of the kids. Maybe one day this week when I get a chance. I finally finished my scrapbook for 2007-2008. I already started a new book for 2009. I have 3 pages done, I just need to get a book!!

Since I've been working mostly nights, I've been reading a lot. I am reading the Ghostwalker series by Christine Feehan. I am more than half way thru the 3rd book. Its a really great series and recommend you read it.

Well, thats about it for now. As soon as I get a chance, I will update my pictures blog.

No comments: